1. data protection
2. Obligations of the user
- The website may only be used for legally permitted purposes.
- The following actions are prohibited:
- Blocking the web page functions, overwriting, modifying or copying the content, program code and / or the data of the web page, as well as the automated retrieval of content, as far as this is not necessary for the proper use of the services of the web page;
3. Power change
The provider is also entitled to supplement, modify or discontinue the offered content, services and services at any time without notice.
All contents of this website, in particular texts, pictures and graphics, are protected by copyright. Unless expressly stated otherwise, copyright is held by ipus4family.eu and is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution - Non-commercial - Distribution under the same conditions 4.0 International license. They may be subject to the terms of the license.
- The website was created with the utmost care and the contents checked. However, no liability can be assumed for the completeness of the offer, for errors of content and technical nature as well as for the actuality. If the contents of these pages contain legal provisions, recommendations or information, in the case of inconsistencies only the current official version, as published in the official organizing body provided for this purpose, applies. Any legal notices, recommendations or information are not binding; There is no legal advice.
- We can not be held responsible for any damage caused by the use of the offered information and information. No liability will be assumed for any damages that may occur during the retrieval or downloading of data by computer viruses or the installation or use of software.
- Despite careful control of content, the provider of the website accepts no liability for the content of external links. The content of the linked pages is the sole responsibility of their operators.
6. Final provisions
- The supplier is entitled to transfer his rights and obligations from this use relationship to a third party in whole or in part within four weeks after notification by e-mail.
- Contacting the vendor or the site administrators is on the Contact page.